- receive an engaging and comprehensive education built upon an individual’s strengths,talents, and interests.
- are life-long learners who are effectively prepared for diverse opportunities and endeavors.
- are emotionally, mentally, and physically healthy.
- are socially responsible and successful, contributing citizens of the global society.
Our learning environment:
- provides an evolving and innovative curriculum that meets the needs of all students,preparing them for a global and diverse society.
- is facilitated by safe, secure, and small campuses.
- provides engaging activities that extend beyond the campus walls.
- ensures accountability among parents, students, and staff.
- promotes district partnerships with parents and the community through innovative and effective communication strategies.
- is supported by well-maintained, adaptable, and inviting facilities.
Our district and community:
- provide mentors and volunteers who help develop and nurture students, faculty, and staff.
- create community service opportunities for students.
- provide state-of-the-art learning environments and facilities.
- practice open, honest, and respectful communication and dialogue to achieve mutual trust and working partnerships.
- acknowledge we are one entity, and together we share responsibility and ownership of our schools.
Empowering dreams through educational excellence
- communicates effectively and develops partnerships with cities, businesses, communities, and parents.
- utilizes state-of-the-art technology in and out of the classroom.
- maintains low student/teacher ratios and small campuses.
- employs faculty and staff with superior training in their areas of expertise and provides ongoing professional development.
- develops and implements appropriately challenging and aligned curriculum.
- has a financial strategy which reflects the priorities of our community.
- provides safe and appropriate facilities for all in the district.
- offers an evolving curriculum that provides diverse opportunities for all students.